Welcome to the MIURA hotel
Art & Design MIURA hotel offers accommodation with 44 rooms, including 4 Junior Suites and a Miura Suite.
Hotel is located right on the 36-holes Golf Course Čeladná, where was taking place the European PGA Tour - Czech Open.
This unique hotel concept offers unexpected connection of design, art, Miura SPA, golf and a nature in the heart of Beskydy Mountains - in Čeladná.
MIURA Restaurant led by Chef Michael Göth offers regional delicacies of Beskydy cuisine.
Discover the private gallery where you can find masterpieces of famous artists such as Andy Warhol, Damien Hirst, Anish Kapoor, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Henry Moore, Tony Cragg or David Černý, ...
- Located right on the Golf Course
- New dimension of architecture
- Unique SPA concept by KLAFS
- Views from all of our rooms on the Golf Course and surrounding mountains
- Complimentary Wi-fi internet connection
- Highly personalized service